Mythcon 42 Registration Clarification

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2011
      I just noticed that the last two Mythprints have an ad for Mythcon 42 which implies that registration *closes* April 30th - no!!! The RATES may rise April 30th (or possibly May 15th) - but registration remains open, open, open - you can even join at the door but you may not be able to get a banquet ticket at the door.

      Your friendly neighborhood Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences,

      -- Lynn the SMC --
    • bernip
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2011
        Glad to hear, Lynn.

        Folks, if you've never been to a Mythcon and are thinking about coming,
        please do so. They are so much fun. This year's author GOH, Catherine
        Valente, is an amazing author and a very interesting woman. Carrie Vaughn,
        author of Kitty-the-werewolf books, has said on her blog that she will be at
        Mythcon, so if you're a fan of those books, here's your chance to see her.

        There's a little something for everyone, usually. I'm no scholar, but I can
        generally find enough papers that interest me to keep me busy during the day
        time programming.

        Papers coordinator (Janet?), will there be copies of papers for sale in the
        dealers' room? (Sometimes there are two must-hears going on against each
        other. Or you have another commitment during a paper's time slot.)

        Berni Phillips Bratman