2012 Jef Murray - ALEP2 Fantasy Calendar

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 5:36 AM
      Greetings!

      Signed copies of this brand new 2012 calendar are now
      available to US, Canadian, and UK residents shipped directly
      from my website (www.JefMurray.com). The calendar is loaded
      with Middle-earth and fantasy inspired painting images from my
      multiple galleries, and half of all proceeds go to directly support the
      ALEP2 gathering in Kentucky later this year.

      To order your copy, go to www.JefMurray.com and follow the
      links. If anyone needs a calendar shipped to Europe or elsewhere,
      please let me know and we'll find a way to get it to you!

      Nai i Cala oio-siluva

      Jef