Re: [mythsoc] Pearce on Sauron (final thoughts)

  • Darrell A. Martin
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 12, 2011
      Jason:

      I think your objection to Pearce, in that he did not mention Tolkien's
      disavowal of something he (Pearce) stated as a fact, is on target. My
      own focus -- which is why I early on changed the Subject line to remove
      Pearce -- was on whether or not Tolkien's disavowal was definitive.

      Darrell
    • Darrell A. Martin