Re: [mythsoc] Inklings bibliography

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2000
      Thanks David! Useful stuff for my panel <g>!

      To everyone - If you are going to Chicon, I hope to see you at
      one of my panels. Several are costuming, one on Farscape and one
      on the Other Inklings. Since Other Inklings only lists Tolkien &
      Lewis, the current assumption is that mostly Williams will be
      discussed, but ya never know.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa Deutsch Harrigan, listed under H in the participants
      listing.