Joseph Pearce on Tolkien

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 9 4:16 PM
      I also thank the participants. Now I don't feel so bad about missing it. (I had
      a conflict on all the scheduled times.)

      Joan
    • Darrell A. Martin
      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 12 10:39 AM
        Jason:

        I think your objection to Pearce, in that he did not mention Tolkien's
        disavowal of something he (Pearce) stated as a fact, is on target. My
        own focus -- which is why I early on changed the Subject line to remove
        Pearce -- was on whether or not Tolkien's disavowal was definitive.

        Darrell