Inklings in fiction updated

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      I've updated my Inklings in fiction list with several new items, including
      the ones Joe Christopher tantalizingly found in the book "Charles Williams
      and His Contemporaries" and mentioned in his review in the fall/winter 2010
      Mythlore.

      I have also tracked down the A.N. Wilson novel that Joe alluded to, one
      mentioned in an interview by Christopher Fry as having mentioned his name as
      well as Charles Williams's. (Fry didn't mention, or probably remember, the
      title.) It doesn't mention Lewis, though; Fry misremembered.

      It's all here:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~dbratman/infiction.html