Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien Studies: an ANNOUNCEMENT

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4 8:55 AM
      Congratulations, Merlin! I can think of no better partner in crime for David on "The Year's Work" than you. :)

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4 9:02 AM
        Likewise, Merlin and David.  Enjoy your fellowship.  “The Year’s Work in Tolkien Studies” is usually the first section I turn to.

        Mike

        Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 10:55 AM
        Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien Studies: an ANNOUNCEMENT

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5 3:05 AM
          Irrational endearments are a good thing-- I'm especially fond of Merlin because he makes an excellent singing-dancing music stand ;)

          Congrats, you young whippersnapper!!

          -- Lynn --