RE: [mythsoc] Jadis Question

  • Kathleen Lamantia
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 12:39 PM
      Oh dear, oh dear! I knew I should have heeded the instinct that said, "are you SURE you want to post that?"  This just proves that I have been, as I suspected, working way too hard.  I had put the post on my list of tasks for the day, did it, and went right on to the next.  Certainly proves one should think before writing!

      Embarassedly yours,
      Kathy

      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      From: mneme@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:06:54 -0500
      Subject: RE: [mythsoc] Jadis Question

      Kathleen Lamantia writes:
      >I have not been following any of this in the press, so I may be way off base, and very far behind. Please excuse me if so.

      It's an April Fools joke.

      >Further quoted in Narniaweb:
      >

      >Hillary Uss went on to elaborate on the character of Jadis.

      Hillary Uss isn't a real person. Say it out loud and you'll get it.

      --
      Joshua Kronengold (mneme@...) "Release the tera- |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
      --^--port patents...and drop everything into the public /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'