RE: [mythsoc] Jadis Question

  • Joshua Kronengold
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 12:06 PM
      Kathleen Lamantia writes:
      >I have not been following any of this in the press, so I may be way off base, and very far behind. Please excuse me if so.

      It's an April Fools joke.

      >Further quoted in Narniaweb:
      >

      >Hillary Uss went on to elaborate on the character of Jadis.

      Hillary Uss isn't a real person. Say it out loud and you'll get it.

      --
      Joshua Kronengold (mneme@...) "Release the tera- |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
      --^--port patents...and drop everything into the public /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 12:39 PM
        Oh dear, oh dear! I knew I should have heeded the instinct that said, "are you SURE you want to post that?"  This just proves that I have been, as I suspected, working way too hard.  I had put the post on my list of tasks for the day, did it, and went right on to the next.  Certainly proves one should think before writing!

        Embarassedly yours,
        Kathy

        To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
        From: mneme@...