Re: [mythsoc] April fool?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      George R.R. Martin posted a joke message on his blog today that his latest
      Westeros tome is so large that the publishers are going to split it into
      five books, "unbraiding" the novel and publishing the individual storylines
      as separate volumes, including one each for three principal characters and
      one titled "All the Other People."

      It was at that point that I realized for sure it was a joke, but, frankly, I
      think it would be a good idea.