April fool?

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 11:11 AM
      It just occurred to me that today is April 1st, so I'm hoping that I was just being fool enough to believe a joke posting on NarniaWeb? Or from the film producers? Given the previous films, and some of the things that have been said by the producers it doesn't seem absurd enough, but maybe the entire plausibility of it is what makes it a great joke, but then, I can hope.

      David Lenander
      d-lena@...
      2095 Hamline Ave. N.
      Roseville, MN 55113

      651-292-8887
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 11:18 AM
        George R.R. Martin posted a joke message on his blog today that his latest
        Westeros tome is so large that the publishers are going to split it into
        five books, "unbraiding" the novel and publishing the individual storylines
        as separate volumes, including one each for three principal characters and
        one titled "All the Other People."

        It was at that point that I realized for sure it was a joke, but, frankly, I
        think it would be a good idea.