Re: [mythsoc] ADMIN: unexpected message

  • Andrew Higgins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 3:20 AM
      Joan

      Please note that Orcs have infiltirated my Yahoo mail account and I have been severly hacked!!!  I have discontinued my Yahoo account and do apolgize for the Nazgul span that we received!!!!

      Best, Andy

      On Mar 31, 2011, at 07:35 PM, ftl_publications <Joan.Marie.Verba@...> wrote:

      It appears someone's e-mail account was hacked and the list received an unexpected message. When that happens, said member is put on moderation Should not happen again.

      Carry on.

      Joan