ADMIN: unexpected message

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      It appears someone's e-mail account was hacked and the list received an unexpected message. When that happens, said member is put on moderation. Should not happen again.

      Carry on.

      Joan
    • Andrew Higgins
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 3:20 AM
        Joan

        Please note that Orcs have infiltirated my Yahoo mail account and I have been severly hacked!!!  I have discontinued my Yahoo account and do apolgize for the Nazgul span that we received!!!!

        Best, Andy