Re: [mythsoc] Earthsea Movie

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2011
      >David,
      >I won't debate "good" with you, and the story is certainly not LeGuin's - but it is lushly visually beautiful and worth watching just for that.
      >Mem Morman

      Maybe if you've never seen a Studio Ghibli film before. But compared to "Howl's Moving Castle" or "Spirited Away", the backgrounds seemed flat and empty, and the characters not all that well delineated. I was so disappointed because I know they can do *so* much better.

      emerdavid

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com