Re: [mythsoc] Help with a book title?

  • Avie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 5:22 AM
      Thanks for the reply Mary, but no, I don't believe that's it. This was
      definitely a land based story, and after thinking about it I'm nearly
      positive that the main character was a young girl. I'm not sure that she
      had any kind of magical powers, but I think her family did - kind of a
      reverse Harry Potter situation.

      Thanks again for replying,
      Regards,
      Avie