Room and Board for Mythcon 42

  • Leslie Donovan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      MythSoc website now features new and improved info about Mythcon 42, including room and board prices and info. So, visit it now at http://www.mythsoc.org/.

      Since the conference will be in a hotel again this year, you will book and pay for your own room yourself at special Mythcon rates. These rates are good for 3 days before and after Mythcon, so please consider coming early or staying after the conference and seeing some of the lovely sites in New Mexico's Land of Enchantment! For those of you who would like ideas or assistance with tourist possibilities, we even have local UNM Hobbit Society members who would be happy to give you info or drive you around Albuquerue, if you'd like.

      As other info becomes available, we will be posting more updates about the Mythcon 42 program, confirmed presenters, speakers for writers' and artists' track, etc.

      Feel free to let us know if you have questions by contacting us as mythcon42@....

      Hope to see you in Albuquerque this summer!

      Leslie Donovan
      Mythcon 42 Chair