Tolkien Society News: Tom Shippey Lecture

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
      Hi,

      I believe most of you are in the US, but for anyone in the UK...

      Tom Shippey is giving a talk in Cardiff on the 23rd March. Details at the top of this page for anyone interested:

      John
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
        John, I read that and I thought, Wow, Tom Shippey is speaking in Northern California? ... ;)

        -- Lynn --

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "John Davis" <john@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I believe most of you are in the US, but for anyone in the UK...
        >
        > Tom Shippey is giving a talk in Cardiff on the 23rd March. Details at the top of this page for anyone interested:
        >
        > http://www.tolkiensociety.org/events/maintain/current.php
        >
        > John

      • John Davis
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
          Sorry, no - I meant the cold and rainy Cardiff!

          John