The Last Ringbearer

    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 18, 2011
      I don't remember if this has been discussed before:

      Wendell Wagner
    • Mike Foster
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 4, 2011
        Doug,
        You are excused, sir.  I’ve hoped to see Michael Drout’s edition for about ten years now.  I imagine Michael has, too.

        Is there any progress on an edition of J.R.R. Tolkien’s poetry with commentary?  Such a thing has been spoken of since Peter Jackson was a sunspot on the far horizon.

        Mike