Re: [mythsoc] Re: [eastchance.com] Scholarships and conferences newsletter, Feb 14, 2011 issue

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17 6:35 AM
      --- Original Message ---
      From: "lynnmaudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...>
      > Um, excuse me, but what does this have to do with the Mythopoeic Society?

      Since we have academics and students on the list, I have been allowing it
      (though not as often as the sender has sent them).

      I can, however, block all future posts from the sender.

      Joan
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18 1:59 AM
        Joan, if you think it's useful to the group, that's good enough for me. I was just puzzled because it's not a name I've seen before (maybe I've missed previous postings).

        thanks!
        -- Lynn --