Re: [eastchance.com] Scholarships and conferences newsletter, Feb 14, 2011 issue

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2011
      Um, excuse me, but what does this have to do with the Mythopoeic Society?

      -- Lynn Maudlin --

    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2011
        > Um, excuse me, but what does this have to do with the Mythopoeic Society?

        Since we have academics and students on the list, I have been allowing it
        (though not as often as the sender has sent them).

        I can, however, block all future posts from the sender.

        Joan
      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2011
          Joan, if you think it's useful to the group, that's good enough for me. I was just puzzled because it's not a name I've seen before (maybe I've missed previous postings).

          thanks!
          -- Lynn --