Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter, the Movie

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      Well, the young man playing Harry does not usually wear glasses
      (at least he hasn't in previous roles). But that and a scar are
      easy to deal with. English accents can also be changed,
      especially if the child starts out English. American to English
      and English to American are harder to learn, which is why I'm
      glad they found an English child for the role.

      It also sounds like Chris Columbus has learned some lessons from
      Home Alone and will do a better job of protecting his young
      stars. They just might last through all seven books.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa