Reminder: Mythopoeic Awards Nomination Deadline, February 10

  • Oberhelman, D
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Just a reminder that the deadline for nominating books and volunteering to serve on the selection committees for the Mythopoeic Awards Fantasy Awards (Adult and Children's) and the Mythopoeic Scholarship Awards (Inklings Studies and Myth and Fantasy Studies) is February 10.

      For more information about the awards and eligibility requirements, please see http://www.mythsoc.org/awards/

      Please send all correspondence to me at awards@...

      Best wishes,

      David Oberhelman
      Mythopoeic Awards Administrator
      http://www.mythsoc.org/awards/
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
        David, I assume that's awards AT mythsoc DOT org, yes? Yahoo groups eats email addresses...

        -- Lynn --