Re: 24 hours to save registration $$ for Mythcon 42

  • noonehasimaginedus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
      I wanted to go ahead and register, but is there a reason that the cost for students that's actually charged is less than the cost for students that's listed above?

      -Michael

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "lynnmaudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

      > It's not a huge price increase but if you know you're going, join up NOW and save! July 15-18, Albuquerque, NM. Room & board details being finalized as I type... ;)
      >
      > <http://www.mythcon.org>
      >
      > -- Lynn --

    • hoytrand
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        Michael,

        That was a typo on my part: good catch! I suppose that means I'll be subsidizing the difference for any student who purchased at that incorrect, discounted rate. :~) It has been corrected now, and all the rates have been increased to the new February 1 rate.

        Thanks,
        ~randy