Re: [mythsoc] Fairly OT question

  • dale nelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2011
      Do you have access to Mike Ashley's biography of Blackwood?  Perhaps that would help.  (I don't have access to Ashley and have never read The Human Chord, so that's the best I can do.)

      Dale

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011

        Hi Dale,

        No, I don't that that biography. I'll seek it out.

        Thanks,

        John

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011

          Sorry, meant to write 'I don't have that biography'. Early morning fingers!

          John