24 hours to save registration $$ for Mythcon 42

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011
      It's not a huge price increase but if you know you're going, join up NOW and save! July 15-18, Albuquerque, NM. Room & board details being finalized as I type... ;)

      <http://www.mythcon.org>

      -- Lynn --
    • noonehasimaginedus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
        I wanted to go ahead and register, but is there a reason that the cost for students that's actually charged is less than the cost for students that's listed above?

        -Michael

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "lynnmaudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

        > It's not a huge price increase but if you know you're going, join up NOW and save! July 15-18, Albuquerque, NM. Room & board details being finalized as I type... ;)
        >
        > <http://www.mythcon.org>
        >
        > -- Lynn --

      • hoytrand
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
          Michael,

          That was a typo on my part: good catch! I suppose that means I'll be subsidizing the difference for any student who purchased at that incorrect, discounted rate. :~) It has been corrected now, and all the rates have been increased to the new February 1 rate.

          Thanks,
          ~randy