Re: Hello All

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hey! Mythcon was incorporated into the 1992 Tolkien Centenary Conference (which was *glorious* imho) and also the 2005 LotR 50th Anniversary conference in Birmingham... so *sometimes* Mythcons are on the eastern side of the Atlantic ocean!

      Still, I know what you mean - it would be lovely if we could all access transporters and just *be* there....

      -- Lynn --