Re: Hello All, was Number 3416

  • SherrytTreeHouse@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2011
      Hello, Andy! Let's see if I can follow your example. I've been a member of the Mythopoeic Society off & on for decades but I've never participated in the list because I always have trouble with Yahoo.
      Anyway, here I am--I hope.
      I'm Sherry Thompson, from Delaware, retired & on my second career which is writing fantasy. Many decades ago, I went from Tolkien to Lewis and then to both Charles Williams and George MacDonald. Most recently, I angled for the new "C.S.Lewis Bible and received it for Christmas.

      Under the Mercy,

      "Earthbow" is Narentan Tumults #2.   Vol.2  is out!  http://amzn.to/8XXrVo
      (Vol.1 =  http://tinyurl.com/ylew76a )
      Scribblings blog http://tree-lady.livejournal.com/