Learning "Elvish"

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2011
      I can hear the sputtering of our linguists from here, but bear with me. I got a query from someone in Indonesia about this, and I'd like to help him out. There are a plethora of web sites that purport to teach "Elvish" and it would be nice to refer people to some of the better ones (and away from the bad ones). I don't get this question as often as I did during the movie days but it's a perennial. With your advice, I hope I can prepare a cheat sheet on the topic to deal with future queries.

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society