Looking for the King giveaway -- sort of

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      As a fun incentive to generating some new content for Mythprint, let's have a sort of contest. If you've been interested in David Downing's Inklings novel, Looking for the King, Ignatius Press has kindly sent me an extra copy to give away. If you want it and are willing to send me a review to get it -- a review of something *other* than Looking for the King; I've got that covered -- then let me hear from you.

      The first pledge of a review to deliver gets the book! I'll announce the winner as soon as the first publishable entry comes in.

      Your hard-working, cheer-leading editor,
      Jason

      PS. Those who owe me reviews by prior arrangement are eligible as well. If you want it, let me know, and send in your review!