Re: [mythsoc] Mythprint submissions needed -- pronto!

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
      A late addition in today's mail, surely of interest to someone:
      Howard, Robert E. Sword Woman, and Other Historical Adventures. Just published, this is a large softcover, illustrated, 547 pp.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
        I will take and see if they are suitable for review the following
        • Acevedo, Mario. Werewolf Smackdown
        • Bangs, Nina. Eternal Prey: Gods of the Nighy
        • Lee, Patrick. Ghost Country
        • Liu, Marjorie M. In the Dark of Dreams: A Dirk & Steele Novel
        I have read and recommend
        • Armstrong, Kelley. Frostbitten
        Harrison, Kim. Black Magic Sanction
        The problem is, they're series books, and  I don't know how suitable reviewing book 5 of a series is.  At least they're all stand-alones (particularly the Armstrong since her books are about a group of women so this is just the second or third book about this particular woman).  If anyone else wants them, tell them that they are good books.  I already own them and don't feel like re-reading them now.

        Berni