Re: [mythsoc] Fictionalizing Lewis & Tolkien

    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 8, 2011
      Now that I've read David Downing's _Looking for the King_, which I rather
      enjoyed - it's certainly far superior to _Heaven's War_ or the likes of Dan
      Brown - I've added it to my bibliography of the Inklings in fiction. To
      which I've also added the subcategories of the Inklings in each other's
      fiction (a category I deliberately excluded from earlier versions) and of
      conversations with Lewis's ghost (which I unaccountably left out). And I've
      put the whole online:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~dbratman/infiction.html
    • Alana Abbott

        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 8, 2011
          I too am very glad to see this available online. Thanks, David.