Judy King Rieniets

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010
      Dear Ashley,

      Your query was forwarded to me as Corresponding Secretary. Although I remember Rieniets' work, I'm not a collector and have no idea of prices. I'm going to send this to our email discussion list and see if any of our other members have good suggestions.

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society