Influence on Jackson's Balrog?

  • dale nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2010
      Around about 5:00.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC03rvssCqA&NR=1

      Probably someone has noticed this before.  Just wondering, but not much, since I'm not that big of a fan of any of the movies concerned!

      Dale

    • Matt Wirkkala
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2010
        Doubtful, I’m thinking. The form used in the movies was primarily based on John Howe’s pre-published work. (Maybe he’s an old movie buff too?) Thanks for the link, though. :)  -matt