Re: [mythsoc] e-book and paperback editions of Arda Reconstructed

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 17, 2010
      Thanks, John.  I hope to, at the very least, to correct the errata that I and others have noted.  To what extent I'll be able to do more significant revisions still remains to be seen.

      Doug

      Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 10:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] e-book and paperback editions of Arda Reconstructed

      Congratulations, Doug. That shd give more folks a chance to read it. Are you doing any changes/revisions for the new edition?

        --JDR

      On Dec 17, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Doug Kane wrote:
      Two pieces of news about my book, Arda Reconstructed: The Creation of the Published Silmarillion.

      <snip>

       And, for those who have been hoping for a m ore affordable version, I've just gotten word that the publisher has agreed to publish a new paperback edition, next year. Details to come when I have them.

      No virus found in this message.