Inklings Help

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2000
      I'm on a panel at WorldCon, The Forgotten Inklings (with Connie
      Willis, John Fast, and Melanie Fletcher Sunday 2:30 pm). Gee, I
      wonder how I got on it <g>?

      OK, I remember Owen Barfield, Dorothy Sayers, and George
      MacDonald. They are the easy ones. I know there were more, but
      who? Any Info would be appreciated. I know David L knows about
      more of the people. He gives vague notes on his website.

      Any useful urls etc would be appreciated. I want to have some
      Stuff with me.

      Also, Joan could you send me any information on the book by
      Dorothy Sayers that MythPress will be publishing? I'll plug it at
      the panel.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa
      Treasurer, The Mythopoeic Society (like I said, I wonder how I
      got on this panel? Most of the others are costuming.)