Re: [mythsoc] Re: December issue of Mythprint

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2010
      Lynn wrote:

      Ironically one of the Stewards had the same problem (!!) which is why we thought, hmmm, are we having a delivery glitch? But Marion Van Loo, Membership Secretary, checked the records and both of you had just expired. She probably sent you a postcard reminding you to renew *but* I have no idea what information you got at the Society table in Dallas...

      We sympathize with Wendell about this, as we've been wondering why we haven't had the latest Mythlore (111/112), and on checking our records this morning we see that our subscription expired with 109/110. But we didn't receive any notice of expiration, nor did we have one for Mythlore last year, nor have we had any notice yet about our membership and Mythprint expiring this month. We'll send in our renewals at once.

      possibly Mythlore and Mythprint/society membership are out of sync?

      Our membership/Mythprint and Mythlore are out of sync because of past contributions made to Mythlore, which earned extra issues.

      Wayne & Christina