Call for Papers: Neil Gaiman Collection Planned

  • herenistarion
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
      Greetings Mythies,
      It is our hope this finds you all well, about an hour ago Jessie and I announced the Call for Papers for the second volume to our "Mythological Dimensions..." series.
      It is aimed for a 2012 release by our publisher Kitsune Books.

      The CFP is posted here:
      http://herenistarionnets.blogspot.com/2010/12/call-for-papers-neil-gaiman-collection.html

      We posted it about an hour ago, and are over the moon so to speak that Gaiman has somehow seen it, put it on his facebook page and sent it out via Twitter as well.

      If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
      We are also look for someone to design the cover, so artists please feel free to send us your ideas.

      In Fellowship,
      Anthony and Jessica
    • Grace Monk

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
          Woot! Gaiman's blogs & tweets reach many many folks, a high percentage of which will be intrigued. :D

          -- Lynn --