Re: [mythsoc] MythSoc Blog

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 26, 2010
      I hasten to add that I provide the content but it's mostly Randy who provides the technical expertise. We decided to begin the barenaked blog ASAP, and gradually add the bells & whistles. Your Corresponding Secretary is game but her previous blogging experience was with much simpler system, so Randy's pretty much on his own for the fancy stuff. Stay tuned. Possess your souls in patience.

      Edith Crowe, MSCS

      On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:54 PM, lynnmaudlin <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/blog/an-end-a-beginning/

      Corresponding Secretary Edith Crowe will be our primary blogger; she's currently writing up a Glen GoodKnight post.

      -- Lynn --

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society