Does anyone have a copy ...?

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      Wondering whether anybody reading this list happens to have a copy of The Chronicle of the Oxford University C.S. Lewis Society, Vol. 6, No. 2. I am looking for a scan of a review, and hoping I can prevail upon some kind soul to assist -- rather than having to purchase a back issue from the U.K. If anyone can help, I would be much obliged to hear from you.

      Best,
      Jason