Items available for review in Mythlore

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      Please contact me off-list if you are interested in reviewing either of these for Mythlore:

      Manlove, Colin. The Order of Harry Potter. Winged Lion Press, 2010.

      Good Dragons Are Rare: An Inquiry into Literary Dragons. Ed. Fanfan Chen and Thomas Honegger. (ALPH vol. 5). Text in German, English, and French, so I’d prefer someone who can read at least two of these languages.

      Thanks!
      Janet

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Associate Professor