"What Would Arwen Do?" interviews Diana Glyer re: Glen GoodKnight

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2010
      <http://www.kuci.org/podcasts/?ShowID=669>

      Tani Tinuviel co-hosts a radio show called "What Would Arwen Do?" and yesterday she did a phone interview with Diana Glyer about the passing of Glen GoodKnight. I recommend downloading the .mp3 file because there's a lot of introductory material explaining about the show, etc., at the front end. They mention Diana at about 7-8 minutes in and start talking about The Hobbit movie at 10 minutes; they speak about Glen at about 17:40 minutes, followed by some music and then the interview with Diana actually starts at about 20 minutes in. GOOD FUN to hear Milo & Tani get excited about the Mythopoeic Society, Mythcon, and long-time Mythie and Inklings-scholar Diana Glyer. The sound quality is not great but I think you may find it worth hearing.