Speaking of Tolkien...

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2000
      I did a brief unsatisfactory websearch and wonder if any of you people can
      point me to a site where the master's name in his own special lettering can
      be seen - NOT as a font, but as a .gif or other picture file that can be
      lifted in its entirety.

      Thanks if you can,

      Mary S
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2000
        Scratch my previous request, as my "identity" as JRRT was already guessed in
        a Webgame I was playing. I had to settle for showing the JRRT monogram,
        rather than his name in Tolkienesque font.

        It was fun, though.

        Mary S