Mythcon 31

  • alexeik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2000
      At Ellie's suggestion, I am asking if any people in this list will be
      attending Mythcon and arriving (as I am) in Hilo at 7:34 pm on Friday (or
      near that time). If so (and I know it's a slim chance) please e-mail me
      privately. It's too late in the evening for KMC's shuttle service and, as a
      non-driving New Yorker, I will be in need of a lift to the convention site.
      Alexei