Funeral Service

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
      Bonnie has posted the following:

      "The funeral time has finally been set.

      Rose Hills, 3888 Workman Mill Rd. Whittier, CA 90601

      Saturday, Nov 13th, 2010 @ 11:00 am sharp.

      ...A separate private viewing for close family & selected friends will be held on Friday, Nov 12, the day before.

      In Sorrow, -Ken"

      Go hug your loved ones--
      -- Lynn --
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
        Thank you, Lynn.

        Is there an on-line address for condolence notes?

        Mike

        Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 5:14 AM
        Subject: [mythsoc] Funeral Service

        Bonnie has posted the following:

        "The funeral time has finally been set.

        Rose Hills, 3888 Workman Mill Rd. Whittier, CA 90601

        Saturday, Nov 13th, 2010 @ 11:00 am sharp.

        ...A separate private viewing for close family & selected friends will be held on Friday, Nov 12, the day before.

        In Sorrow, -Ken"

        Go hug your loved ones--
        -- Lynn --

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5597 (20101106) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
          Glen was the godfather, in the best sense, of the Mythopoeic Society.  We rejoice that he returned to join us after hiatus for these feasts of Mythcon in California recently.

          George Sayer, RIP, said to me and Jo as we were leaving Malvern the last time we’d met after lunching with him and Margaret: “I am grateful for all the new friendships I have made because of Lewis and Tolkien.”

          Thanks, Glen, for all the fun and the friends we have had—including each other—because of your foundation of the MS.  GoodKnight, sweet prince, and may flights of angels and the pipers of dawn sing you back home.

          Mike

          Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 7:07 AM
          Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Funeral Service

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
            I've asked Bonnie over on the Facebook Mythopoeic Society group page... when she answers, I'll post that here, too.

            *sigh*
            -- Lynn --