Re: In memoriam Glen GoodKnight

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 7, 2010
      heh! I never heard that story, Mike - very funny!! I'm glad he didn't take umbrage.

      It's a big loss but also a wonderful opportunity to consider the great things he brought about in the world - the very fact that we're interacting on this mythsoc Yahoo! group is thanks to Glen--

      -- Lynn --

      > I will do so, Jason. We first met at Mythcon-Tolkien Society combined event in 1987 at Marquette. Seated next to him, Jo said, “Is this your first Mythcon?” (as it was for us). He explained patiently.
      >
      > We are glad we reconnected at Berkeley and UCLA.
      >
      > Mike

    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 13, 2010
        Los Angeles Times obituaary: