Favorite Harry Potter

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2000
      --- In mythsoc@egroups.com, "Sophie Masson" <smasson@n...> wrote:

      > What is the favourite HP book of listmembers? Our family here
      > (mother, father, two sons)all agree on Vol III, The Prisoner of
      > Azkaban.

      That's my favorite too, and I tend to think my husband and (at least)
      older son agree with that. Of course, my preferences are somewhat
      skewed by a schoolgirl crush on Professor Lupin, (:>) but I agree
      with your points, too.

      (One of the reasons I did =not= like Book 2 as well as the others was
      that Guilderoy Wassisname got on my nerves so VERY badly.)

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>