EWTN Tolkien Special

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      John and all,

      I don't have firm dates yet for when this special,
      featuring Joseph Pearce, will air. But, it looks like
      it will be early in 2011. I will certainly let folks
      know as soon as final dates/times are fixed. Many
      thanks for asking!

      jef

      =================================================================== Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
               http://www.JefMurray.com
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        Jef,
        Thanks.  Keep us advised.  Be sure to check times so we don’t get stuck with nuns praying the Rosary.  I’m still a practicing Catholic [voted after Mass] but that is kinda soporific to me, and then I wake up and it’s Dale Ahlquist skewing Chesterton.  Smile

        Mike

        Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 7:37 AM
        Subject: [mythsoc] EWTN Tolkien Special

        John and all,

        I don't have firm dates yet for when this special,
        featuring Joseph Pearce, will air. But, it looks like
        it will be early in 2011. I will certainly let folks
        know as soon as final dates/times are fixed. Many
        thanks for asking!

        jef

        =================================================================== Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
                 http://www.JefMurray.com

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5584 (20101102) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • bernip
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          Oh, come on, Mike - doesn't Mother Angelica make you laugh?

          My  mother watches EWTN ... religiously.  We don't have it at home, but if it's at a convenient time, we may be able to watch it at her place.

          Berni

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
            Berni,
            She reminds me too much of Sister Innocent, a Dominican who taught 7th grade at St. Bernard’s.  Boyer The Kingfish and I agree: Hulk Hogan vs. the OP in a steel cage match and our money is on the nun.

            Cheers,
            Foster

            Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 7:37 AM

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5586 (20101102) __________