Free fantasy novel--special for MythSoc members!

  • apocryphile
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2010
      Hey, friends! Please take a minute to check out my new novel THE KINGDOM

      It's sort of a cross between a Charles Williams novel and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," and as a long-time MythSoc member, it just seems to be the kind of thing I think our folks would like (at least I hope so!) You can download the whole book from the website, or purchase on Amazon *OR* be among the first 50 people to request a copy from apocryphile@..., and I'll send it out to you. Thanks for your interest...

      John

      P.S. WARNING: this book contains lots of profanity, sexual situations, and positive portrayals of GLBT people.
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        ...there are transgender characters in your novel? Or are you just covering all the bases with the 4-letter acronym? (inquiring minds).