Re: [mythsoc] Re: Growing Up from mainstream

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2000
      In a message dated 08/14/2000 10:12:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      smasson@... writes:

      << There issomething very special for me, in
      Lloyd's case, of having a writer you have admired and loved from childhood
      writing nice things about your own books! >>

      Wooo, yes I should think, like a dream. I am a fantasy art fan as well, and
      hope that there can be gratification there as well, although I can't help but
      fear how often authors wince at the covers. So, are your books out there in
      the chain bookstores?

      L.