Re: [mythsoc] Gollum's rescuers

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 19, 2010
      Sorry, yes, I meant The Hunt for the Ring. A slip of the brain.

      The idea that the mountains are the Grey Mountains is an interesting one. It would also help explain Legolas's statement that they came from 'over the mountains', since that implies beyond rather than within, and there are at least lands beyond the Grey Mountains which might have orcs in large numbers.

      Thanks for people's comments,

      John